Who we are
We are The Masters of Ruby on Rails development. Passionate about start-ups and new technologies, focused on delivering great products that meet our clients’ business goals.
Our team is a bunch of young and smart people who learn a lot every day and always try to get better. If you’re ambitious and want to learn quickly as well as share your insight and know-how with us, you will fit right in!
What you will do
You will be working in an experienced, Agile team of developers. You will be building applications working directly with our worldwide clients, being responsible not only for the technical part of a project, but also for creating products that take our clients’ businesses to the next level.
We will equip you with all the necessities to help you get your work done and drive you forward.
What we expect
- At least 1 year experience in writing scalable apps in Ruby on Rails;
- HTML/SLIM and CSS/SASS knowledge;
- Very good spoken and written English;
- Have an attitude to work within tight deadlines
- Full-time availability (min. 120h/month);
What you can expect
- Apple Mac/MacBook;
- Flexible working hours;
- Remote work can usually be arranged :)
- Air conditioned office in the city center;
- Coffee machine, fancy soft drinks, X-BOX with 55’ TV;
- Opportunity to learn while working on international projects;
- A lot of high quality feedback from experienced developers;
5200 - 8400 PLN (net)
Still not sure?
All the soft drinks you can drink
Apple Macbook or whatever you need
Parties, FIFA cups, Moral support
City center office
Commute by tram, bike or horse & carriage
Work from where you work best
XBOX + games
↑ ↓ ← →
A B X Y
To keep you in shape
Best craft beers
...just around the corner at 4Hops
Know any developers?
Help them find this job and share this page: